1) Ms Areej, welcome to interview ,first tell us how was your lockdown? What was your major take aways
I found lockdown really tough at the beginning, but I feel like it’s given me valuable time to spend with my family, and appreciate things in life. It’s also made me learn to be patient.
2) share about the most toughest decision of your life . Who was there to support you?
The toughest decision of my life was leavening medical school and changing career paths to pursue Computer Forensics, which I really enjoyed. My family were very supportive in my decision.
3) Why you entered into beauty blogging segment? What triggered you to get into?
I joined a beauty blogging community for ones of UK’s biggest department store in February 2019 after seeing an advert about it. I didn’t know anything about makeup and skincare. At university, weddings and party’s I would be simple and without any makeup, so I had no idea where to begin. The Debenhams beauty community blog gave me the platform to observe and learn. I slowly started contributing and learnt whatever I could from the blog. Since then I’m a big fan of the beauty world. Sadly they had to close the website down due to tough times. So I decided that I will start from the beginning and show my love for beauty on my own Instagram page.
4) Share about your accomplishments and award that you loved the most.
I won member of the month for June 2019, after just 4 months of joining, and got selected to attend their first ever beauty awards in London. This will always be memorable for me
5) What do you like the most about india and Indian culture.
India is full of history which has always fascinated me, I love the family values, colours, pretty sarees and of course the delicious food.
6) you have one jewellery ,let us know about it
Earrings are my favourite jewellery, you can wear them with any outfit and make that outfit stand out and look stylish
7) What do you want to do as an influencer in coming years
I would absolutely love to try different cosmetics from around the world, and work with different brands from around the world. I would also love to work with fashion brands mixing beauty with a little fashion.
8) on this closing note , please share your social media IDs to our readers , and if you wish to give one of most valuable success tip ,what it could be?
My Instagram ID is – @missenchantedrain
My email is – email@example.com
Influencer is a strong word so I hope to Inspire many to follow their dreams as it’s never to late to start. Just be happy in what you do and make sure you enjoy it to the max.